Get Your Message Out, Effectively, Right Now!
Scared of the upfront investment costs? I understand. To that end, I’ve created a brand new, very affordable pricing structure, in a subscription based format.
We all know we need an online presence in order to compete in this ever increasingly, digital marketplace. But how can you know if you’re making the right decisions?
I have been building websites since 1998. I’m a social media junkie and I’m fluent in many, many platforms. If you’re looking for a beautiful, functional website that really reflects who you are and what beautiful things you’re trying to bring into the world, I can help you. I know it can seem overwhelming, but I’m telling you, you can do this. I have helped many, many business owners find their way in the digital world.
From Barb Miller of Ezzzencia – I have been working with Christine over the past several weeks in developing my website and I wanted to share how much I appreciate the work she has done and the patience she has shown. She has the ability to explain things in a way that is understandable for even the most inexperienced user. She sent screenshots and even developed a video to help me. Her service is far beyond my best expectations and my website is everything I hoped it would be.
I hired Christine to build my first website in 2000 and have worked with her ever since. Whenever there’s a new technology that I want to implement, Christine knows exactly what I’m talking about, gets it done and then (the most important part) teaches me how to use it. She has incredible patience and has always made herself really accessible. From my personal website, to my Facebook and Twitter use, she’s my “go to” person for design, hosting and even third party applications that I use for contact management. She’s across the country, but you’d think she was on site. I really appreciate her knowledge and her willingness to share it with us. Joe Cutajar
- My help in securing the best domain name for your business as well as the first year of that domain name (app. a $14 value).
- One year of web hosting (a $150 value)
- WordPress install
- Genesis Framework Install
- a custom designed child theme to make your website a one of a kind, reflecting you and your business, exclusively
- A Facebook “like” page, designed to match your website, including logo, color and design, as well as training to make the most of it.
- Your choice of up to ten different other platforms, including design and training (this will depend on your business and target demographic – i.e. musicians may want Reverbnation, SoundCloud, MySpace. Artists may want Etsy, Ebay etc. )
- Videos to refer back to whenever you need for refreshers
- The most useful plugins for your needs
- SEO set up and training
- Mailing list set up with Mailchimp, plus training
- A free copy of my book “Getting Started with WordPress for Regular People”
- Me, as your social media manager – we will determine what your needs are and how often, which platforms, and the best way to optimize activity, before you give me your deposit.
What’s Not Included
A shopping cart. Every cart is different and every client has different needs, so I’ll need to talk to you about exactly what you have in mind. A simple cart starts at $300.00 – but give me a call at 352-620-4001 – or send me an email using this form.
How long will this take?
If you’re really good about getting me the information that I need (photos, copy, etc.) we can be done within the month. I will work with you and provide a check list of necessary items to get your website to be perfect for attracting the right kind of attention.
What will this cost?
I’ve just created this package to optimize your time, your investment, my time, and our work together.
For a limited time, I’ll be taking on clients in a new, subscription based format. Your deposit will be in the amount of $500.00 and then payments are $200.00 per month thereafter. A one year commitment is required. If, after the one year commitment has been fulfilled, you decide that you no longer want the social media service, you will still have your website and all the work we’ve done together. YOU will own the copyright to your website, You will own your domain name. If you choose to host it with me, there will be a fee of $150 per year. If you choose to host it elsewhere, I will release all the files to you. You will be responsible for moving the website, or I can do it, for a fee.
Ready to Explore this Further?
Call me at 352-620-4001 or fill out this form to tell me exactly what you’re looking for or fill out the form below and I’ll call you!