Social Media Packages
Where do you begin?
We all know that social media is an important part of your promotions; there’s no denying that. However, social media management can be extremely overwhelming to get started, or to even maintain a social media presence. I have been building and promoting websites since 1998 and I have had my finger on the pulse of social media for a very long time.
One of the services that I offer is social media management and it’s a very comprehensive, made to order program for your particular needs. I offer two packages, one is a DIY for the adventurous types who want to do the work themselves and the other is subscription service wherein I get to know you and your particular promotional needs and take care of them on a daily basis for a monthly fee.
Both social media management packages contain the following…
Let me help you determine which social media platforms you should be using for your particular niche. Everyone is different, but there are Universal platforms that everyone should be using. Facebook is an excellent example of that.
- Facebook: Pages, Groups, Profiles. What’s the difference and how are they used?
- Twitter: Who the heck is using twitter? Should I even bother?
- LinkedIn: Profiles, Pages for you business, again – which should you spend your time on?
- Pinterest: Not just a bulletin board, a terrific platform for sharing your own content and offerings.
- Instagram: Visual representations, but is your target using it?
- Reverbnation: Are you a musician? A poet? A motivational speaker? Do you use audio?
- Sound Cloud: Similar to Reverbnation.
- Google+: Profiles, pages, hang outs, really good for search engine “juice” to be using it.
- YouTube: Youtube is the second most popular search engine, did you know that? Everyone can make videos that are relevant to their offerings. And they should!
- Vimeo: Prettier than YouTube, but no where near as popular.
- Mailchimp: You need a list. But where do you start? There are plenty of third party lists, but I love Mailchimp because the free option is very robust and when you’re just starting out, you really don’t need another bill, do you?
- Ripl: Create beautiful, animated, graphic, videos, customized for your particular niche
- Periscope: Live videos, talk about what you’re offering and how you can help your ideal client solve a problem or answer a question
And there are so many other options, it’s endless! But not every platform will be right for your situation. Let me help you determine what will work.
Social Media Management DIY Package Includes:
- a detailed form for you to fill out to help you determine, exactly who you are trying to reach (available to you as soon as payment is received)
- 60 minute call to hone your demographic and determine which social media platforms are right for you, we will use the form for this call as well as a conversation to help uncover any other things that you might be missing
- training, via videos and a pdf to help you make the most of what we determine to be your best bets for social media platforms
- a second call approximately one month later to see where you’re going and how you’re doing with your plan.
Social Media Management Subscription Package
All of the above, plus a monthly meeting to determine what’s working and how to best move forward. Social Media Management Packages average $200 a month and are a great way to get your social media handled by a professional at an extremely affordable price! (I do ask for a three month commitment). Call me at 352.620.4001 or fill out the form below and let’s have a conversation (absolutely no obligation):
Why am I the right person to help you move forward? Because I’ve been developing for the web since 1998 – I’ve been on every platform, I’ve explored every option, I’m a social media junkie and I’m damn good at promotion and teaching others to promote themselves via social media management.
Check out some of my testimonials.