Every Musician Needs a Website and a Social Media Strategy
We all know this, we hear it everywhere, but what exactly does it mean and how do you know if what you’re doing is going to translate to your brand? I have been building websites since 1998. I’m a social media junkie and I’m fluent in many, many platforms, I’m also a musician. If you’re looking for a beautiful, functional musician website that really reflects who you are and what beautiful things you’re trying to bring into the world, I can help you. I know it can seem overwhelming, but I’m telling you, you can do this. I have helped many, many people find their way in the digital world.
It is a pleasure to have Christine develop and maintain my website, Trinckesmusic.com. I had very limited knowledge of WordPress, and with her assistance and guidance I have been able to continue updating my webpage whenever I need a change. Christine has been reliable, professional and accessible when I needed assistance. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing webpage development.
Take a look at my portfolio to see a sample of the sites that I’ve worked on. Peek at my testimonials to get an idea of how I work. My client retention is unsurpassed, with the vast majority returning for future projects.
As Performing Artists, We needed a website that would capture the attention of venue owners, Labels, Engineers, and more. Christine was the perfect designer for the task. She always seems eager to help and is punctual with deadlines while keeping attention to details. She is patient with making changes as our business changes, and always maintained a smile and a servants heart. Even though she has a busy schedule, she always makes time for our projects and never rushes. I would highly recommend Christine for all your website building needs.
What You Get
- My help in securing the best domain name for you as well as the first year of that domain name (app. a $14 value).
- One year of web hosting (a $150 value)
- WordPress install
- Genesis Framework Install
- a custom designed child theme to make your website a one of a kind, reflecting you and your business, exclusively
- A Facebook “like” page, branded to match your website, as well as training to make the most of it.
- Reverbnation and Soundcloud set up and integration
- Videos to refer back to whenever you need for refreshers
- The most useful plugins for your needs
- SEO set up and training
- A free copy of my book “Getting Started with WordPress for Regular People”
What’s Not Included
- A shopping cart. If you want to accept payments for products and services on your website, we can add that, starts at $300.00
- Photoshoot – If you’d like me to come take photographs for your website, that can be discussed as well, my fees are very reasonable and I specialize in performance photography.
How long will this take?
If you’re really good about getting me the information that I need (photos, copy, etc.) we can be done in as little as one week. So, are you ready to get started? Call me at 352.620.4001
Still have questions? Call me! 352.620.4001 or fill out the form below.
Use coupon code: “Fall2016” to get $100 off!